Sweda Advertising is seeking an Intern to work with our team in Clarks Green, PA. We’re looking for a self-starter who takes initiative to go above what is asked. This position requires you to be detail oriented, organized and a creative thinker.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Assist the Sweda team with traditional creative projects and research
- Provide general concept-related support to the Creative Department
- Work within existing client projects
- Adhere to brand standards and guidelines in order to ensure the highest quality of work
What you should expect:
- Get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Gather an understanding of the marketing strategy involved in advertising decisions
- Gain an overview understanding of agency activities from each department from annual planning, to graphic design, to media buying.
- Work amongst established creative individuals and our professional clients
- You must be pursuing a degree or have recently earned your degree in Communications / Advertising / Marketing or related fields.
- You should be a team player who is proactive and willing to collaborate.
- We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Website development experience and knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suites is a plus.
Please Send Your Interest To: Info@Sweda-Advertising.com